Our PM team were back in Darmstadt recently delivering ‘Agile Product Delivery: An Introduction using Scrum’ to a group of staff from LSE Space. The course was very well received, rating 4.50 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) from staff working in the space sector.
Top 5 comments included:
- “Interesting, dynamic and interactive. Provides other possibilities to working methodologies.”
- [I will work on] “Use Pull Method, User Stories, daily Feedback meetings.”
- “Good, interesting, interactive.”
- [I will start] “Looking at projects in different ways. Possibly applying Scrum.”
- [I will work on] “Evaluation of task effort to assign priority. Try to set time cycles to achieve a progress pace. Use backlog.”