Written by Pauline
Friday, 18 May 2012 09:48
Staff from University College Cork rated our Project Management training 4.68 out of 5 (5 being excellent).
Top 10 comments as follows:
- "Very useful. Will use these tools to plan research and complete grant application forms."
- "Exceeded my expectations. I expected the subject matter to be a little boring but [the trainer] ensured that it wasn't."
- "Definitely useful for research project planning. Thank you!"
- "Extremely useful and practical. Extremely well delivered. Liked the addition of humour!"
- "Lots of hands-on experience which was challenging but very useful. Feel I can do it now."
- "Very charismatic trainer - makes course much more enjoyable. Liked network diagrams - handy!"
- "Excellent course, well run, hopefully will be easily put into practise."
- "I very much enjoyed the course and found it very interesting and beneficial."
- "Really enjoyed the course and the instructor. Feel I will be able to apply most of the learning to projects that arise."
- "Excellent course. Good to be able to put a plan/procedure in place for project management that enhances natural management ability."
Cheap preparations can, buy advair without prescription, Discounts and Bonuses.
Online pharmacy, buy generic allegra, low prices.
Antibiotics as well as, generic allopurinol, treatment Effectiveness.
Last Updated ( Friday, 18 May 2012 12:25 )