Our flagship 2-day Project Management in the Real World course was delivered as part of the University of Strathclyde Researcher Development Programme.
Aligning to the Project Management Institute (PMI), and in part-preparation for professional PM certification from this globally-recognised body, the session was rates 4.80 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
Not only does this reflect the hands-on practical nature of the course, it also demonstrated the usefulness and applicable nature of the PM tools and techniques for researchers at PhD level and above.
Top 5 comments from participants:
- “All of it was excellent and the instructor managed to relate it all to our research process.”
- “Very good course, interactive, insightful. Should be mandatory for 1st year PhD students.”
- “The training was excellent, the workshops were really helpful to apply the learning. [The trainer] was lovely and tried to keep everyone involved and interested, I was worried 2 days of training would be boring, but they flew in and I enjoyed it! Thank you so much.”
- “Training really was great and super helpful.”
- “Excellent and engaging, really useful.”