PMRW is always a hit with participants, and a recent course for the Researcher Development programme at the University of Strathclyde did not disappoint.
Receiving an overall rating of 4.80 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), participant comments included:
- “I’ll recommend this course to be made compulsory for new research students so that they could have a structured plan for their research as early as possible.”
- “I really appreciated the enthusiastic approach to teach these concepts of [the trainer]. She made us look at the Project Management as an applicable technique to everyday life.”
- “Trainer was very good, very engaging and good balance of taught and practical activities.”
- “[The trainer] is an amazing trainer. She was able to speak to the concerns and challenges raised by students from all over the world, and at the same time pass on the core messages of the course in unforgettable ways over 2 full days. Truly commendable.”
- “I would like to thank [the trainer]: she is really experienced and helpful.”