The usefulness of our CAPM Exam Preparation Day shone through once again at the University of Strathclyde.
With an overall rating of 4.70 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), the Top 5 comments from participants were:
- “The course was very useful to help study for the CAPM exam. It also helped to show how the questions will be worded, and the best way to read the questions to find the correct answer.”
- “Practice exams.” [were most useful]
- [I valued] “1. Methodology of how the MCQ in CAPM exam are to be assessed. 2. Terminologies that the PMI uses.”
- “The tests we took were very helpful.”
- “[The trainer] was great at helping us understand how to prepare for the CAPM exam, he also gave good hints and tips on how to book the exam and on books that would be beneficial to help pass.”
Good luck with the professional CAPM exam!