Fistral delivered another successful Introduction to Project Risk Management course for staff at the European Space Agency at the start of the summer. The course, delivered at ESTEC (ESA’s “technical heart”) in Noordwijk was well received rating 4.0 out of 5 (5 being excellent).
When asked if they would recommend the course, 100% said yes, with specific comments as follows:
- “Definitely. All areas need to be aware on RPM.”
- “Yes. I believe the course would be useful for those in project control.”
- “Yes, all quality engineers.”
- “Yes as an introduction.”
- “Yes, not only for person involved in project or risk management.”