Our first PM course held with Organisational Development at the University of Stirling was very well received. Having worked with researchers and business school staff for many years, this course seems to have hit the mark for HR at the university too. In summary, one participant said: “The whole event was extremly useful.”.
Rating 4.60 out of 5 (5 being excellent), Top 5 comments included:
- “[I liked] Practical excersises, good to do hands on practice while the trainer is there to answer any questions.”
- “I will now think through in more detail any project or work I undertake. Taking time to think about items that are not immediatley related but could have an impact on the work in the future.”
- “[I will] Organise better the projects and planning them in a more efficient way.”
- “[I now have a] Fundamental change in approach to projects.”
- “[I will] have a bit more confidence in my estimation of how much time and resource a project may take.”