We’re delighted to say that our pilot Project Management course received the thumbs-up from National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG). Delivered for the Organisation and Staff Development team, feedback was extremely positive and the trainer and course received a 4.70 rating out of 5 (5 being excellent) from participants.
Selected comments are as follows:
- “Best such course I’ve taken – notably so. Trainer came across as fully up-to-date and engaged with field; course was intense but clearly organised; great enjoyment with class.”
- “The instructor made the course interesting and relevant to the audience. He kept our attention and I have learned valuable tools which will help me manage my projects better in the future. I really enjoyed it.”
- “Very useful, a lot of detail … Great way to take an overview of your management style and how to adapt it.”
- “My first approach to project management has been very successful, useful tools and techniques and very enjoyable overall.”
- “Wonderful course. I will recommend it!”
Great to see that the courses continue to help staff and researchers across the UK and ROI! We’re looking forward to working with you again in the future.