Project Risk Management at the University of Strathclyde (part of our CAPM suite of courses) received excellent ratings and extremely positive feedback.
The Top 5 comments included:
- “I liked that it was practical. They firstly explained the theory of how to identify risks in a project and how to overcome them and then we separated in teams and had to find risks of a specific project and then to find solutions.”
- “The training was just great and I learned a lot from it. I strongly recommend it.”
- “Pity it wasn’t longer as it was just starting to get interesting!”
- “[The trainer] was again amazing in presenting a course ! He is really good and he made me want to engage in the course.”
- “The lecturers were very practical with their examples and this helped me in understanding the concepts.”