Our face-to-face Project Management in the Real World 2-day course has been compacted to an online version during Covid-19. PhDs at the University of Strathclyde gave the session an overall 4.72 out of 5 rating (5 being Excellent).
All participants said they would attend more Fistral webinars, and everyone agreed that they would recommend the webinar to a colleague.
100% said they:
- Learned new tools and techniques
- Would put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab
Top 3 comments:
- “It really is useful. Especially this part with the must haves, nice have, Bells & whistles.”
- “The sequencing process and verify critical/non-critical paths and acceptable slack is very helpful. I’ll try to apply in the research and other projects.”
- “Thank you, the session was really good, I like the everyday task examples for the project plan, that shows it’s no deep philosophy but a (reasonably) easy skill to adopt.”