Rating and participant feedback from the CAPM suite of programmes run with Queen’s University Belfast has been very high. Averaged overall from courses November to January this year, the CAPM Programme rated 4.72 out of 5 (5 being excellent).
Fistral’s courses leading to the internationally recognised professional accreditation Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) from the ProjectManagement Institute (PMI) has been very well received. See Fistral’s CAPM page for more information.
Individual project management certificate course ratings of 4.60 plus
These ranged from 4.60 (averaged rating) to 4.84 as follows:
- Introduction to Project Management: 4.60 (averaged)
- Intermediate Project Management: 4.62 (averaged)
- Advanced Project Management: 4.84
- CAPM Preparation Day: 4.83
Feedback across the CAPM Programme
We received some great comments, the Top 5 of which acros the courses are as follows:
- “This course was exceptional in both content and delivery. It was thoroughly enjoyable and the instructor kept our attention for the entire day. All practical exercises were enjoyable and importantly useful. I often do not enjoy the team work exercises or ‘get-to-know each-other’ exercises that are usually part of so many courses. Such unnecessary exercises were not a part of this course which was great. The relevant exercises we did complete ensured we got to know each other.”
- [This course will help me with] “Finishing the PhD. In all seriousness, straight after this course I went back to my office, grabbed marker pens, post-it notes and blank A4 paper and just started breaking everything down again. I started again … and have made more progress in 2 evenings than I have in a month. So thank you!”
- “Really enjoyed the day. Very good atmosphere and felt I had learned a great deal when I left.”
- “I thought the balance between group exercises and “theory” was perfect -as well the “theory” was anecdotal, making it more interesting.”
- “I rarely give feedback but this was a very well delivered course with a passionate and charismatic speaker. Would recommend.”
Good luck to all those sitting the examination!