A group of students from the Graduate School at Queen’s University Belfast in various different years of their PhD study, as well as some Masters students, attended our online training session tailored to research entitled ‘Introduction to Project Planning’. This was Part 1 of the course, ‘Establishing Foundations’, and they gave it a great feedback rating of 4.77 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The PGRs noted how helpful this learning had been in relation to their projects, their comments included:
- “A really helpful seminar and made me reconsider how to approach my project. Looking forward to the next session!”
- “(A) very useful session. Lots to think about”
- “Very helpful tools”
- “Really helpful and useful”
Attendees also agreed unanimously that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning into practise on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
We’re looking forward to seeing this group again very shortly to deliver the next part of this course.