PCS is a very popular topics with researchers and all-staff, and this course was no different. Given 4.78 out of 5 overall, the PGR group got lots of tools and techniques from a very intense session.
Top 5 comments included:
- “Very well organised, full of content session. Excellent.”
- “Thanks for a wonderful workshop.”
- “Very helpful, I really appreciate it.”
- “Many thanks to both of you for the excellent session. I found it very helpful.”
- “Thank you for the very useful session!”
Using videos, breakout rooms, Chatroom, polls, worksheets, and a range of interactive online and offline tools, the group applied the learning to their own situations and discussed and applied these to relevant research scenarios.
Everyone was kept busy and fully-engaged throughout!