A 2-day Project Management in the Real World course held at the end of January for NHS Health Scotland was a great way to start the year.
Participants really found the course beneficial and gave an overall rating of 4.83 out of 5 (5 being excellent).
- “Very relevant and useful course. Easy to listen to and understand.”
- “Excellent course and very much a practical application. Would highly recommend.”
- “I enjoyed the course and it has got me thinking in a different way about projects. I intend to build on this knowledge in the future. Thank you.”
- “Enjoyed the course was very informative.”
- “Lots of useful information which will be helpful in work, really enjoyed the course.”
- “Excellent two days. Course content very useful and delivered in a practical way. Has given me lots to think about before starting new projects with colleagues.”