We were delighted when, once again, our webinars were rated 4.86 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), with participants taking away a range of tools and techniques to help build personal resilience throughout their PhD journey.
This shows the ‘Surviving the Long Haul: Resilience Building’ session and approach we’re taking to online training continues to be applicable and useful.
It’s very rewarding – especially in the current climate – with the isolation of PhD study as well as Covid-19, being able to bring together researchers currently based in Sweden, Germany, Jamaica, Singapore – and of course across the UK!
The group from Edinburgh Napier University learned practical measures that can be taken to survive the ‘Long Haul’ of PhD study, and supported one another in improving and building their personal resilience.
The PGR group rated the trainer 5 out of 5, and 100% of respondents said YES to all of the following:
- Would you recommend this session to a colleague?
- Did you learn new tools and techniques?
- Will you put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab?
- Would you attend more Fistral webinars?
And when asked what they would tell colleagues, 100% of participants also agreed:
- Attend this webinar
- This was a useful session
- I can apply the learning to my current work/study/research