We hosted a group of postgraduate students from the University of Liverpool Doctoral College for a second time, as they continued our Introduction to Project Planning three-part series.
The attendees gave an overall feedback rating of 4.93 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and a perfect 5.00 to the trainer for delivery.
The group agreed unanimously that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars.
Comments from the group included:
- “Absolutely helpful”
- “Thinking about (this training tool) is something I hadn’t considered and need to go away and do!”
- “It was very useful & helpful, I used some of the tips to prepare a talk for my PhD annual interview.”
We’ll see this group one more time as they complete the trio of training webinars in this series.