Our flagship ‘Project Management in the Real World’ 2-day course was extremely well received by the University of Strathclyde’s EPSRC funded CDT: Future Power Networks and Smart Grids.
A rating of 4.94 out of 5 (5 being excellent); and a trainer and course rating of 4.85 out of 5 was supported by excellent feedback. With Top 3 comments:
- “I’ve done a lot of professional training/corporate courses, This was by far the most valuable and applicable. I’m interested in pursuing PMP in future.”
- “Before going to this course, to be completely honest, I was sceptical at best of how important it would be, However, [Fistral’s] course went above & beyond my expectations and I will closely follow PM practices from here on!”
- “Very good, went beyond what I expected from the course. The stuff related to PhD was very useful.”
Additional comments included:
- “Enthusiastic instructor, provided enjoyable sessions and relevant context for project management. Would recommend + attend in future!”
- “Liked the flip chart approach and just talking from experience.”
- “Great exercises and enthusiasm, exceeded all expectations of a ‘Project Management course’.”
- “Excellent presentation. Very engaged. Learnt a lot about Project Mangement.”
- “The course was very good and I would so recommend to everyone. Thank you for your time and support.”
Hopefully this session has set the group well on the way to achieving their CAPM professional Project Management certification as offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This is the first of 4 Fistral courses which enable participants to sit the internationally-recognised PM exam to become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).