Courses held with staff at Loughborough University were extremely well received, with great feedback and a course rating of 4.67 out of 5 (5 being excellent).
87% if those who participated said they would recommend the course ‘A great deal’ (the highest level for recommendations).
In addition to the practical techniques and tips, attendees gave the following responses to what they ‘liked’ about the course:
- “Brilliant, fascinating, concise. Well lectured. Learned a lot!”
- “Techniques and structure, methods [are] helpful.”
- “Engaging, interesting and knowledgeable presenter. Handout.”
- “I was given a much more thorough understanding of concepts I thought I already had a grasp of.”
- “Very enthusiastic [trainer], clear and knowledgeable.”
- “It was fun and interactive.”
- “[The trainer had a] Good rapport with group – remembered names! Final task useful to make sense of topics covered.”