PhD students from Ulster University logged on to Fistral’s webinar session Introduction to Project Planning (Part 2) and scored the session 4.5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
Further feedback included:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning In current work/research/ study.
We asked what the attendees would tell a colleague who asks about the session:
- “A perfect session that teaches you [the] ABC of how to plan your PhD. Putting the concept to paper and then to action.”
- “It was very useful for setting goals and breaking the activities down.”
- “Defining [the] scope of the project.”
- “The sessions are a great introduction to research project planning.”