A ‘Project Management in the Real World’ 2-day course held in September for the University of Aberdeen rated 4.88 out of 5 (5 being excellent).
Top 3 reasons for attending the course included:
- “[To] Develop project management skills for day-to-day practice and project funding planning.”
- “I will be working on various projects with lots of different roles and was looking for techniques to manage tasks et as well as to enhance CV/skills.”
- “To better prepare me for the executive positions at art and education institutions outside the academy.”
Given the rating, the course really hit the mark, with some feedback as follows:
- “This program was great-genuinely enjoyable! The concepts have stuck and I feel like I’ve learned a new language.”
- “It has been fun and I learnt a lot! Thanks!”