Researchers in the University of Bath attended our Advanced PM course earlier this month as part of the CAPM suite of courses leading to professional PM Certification from the Project Management Institute.
The group of Doctoral College students, PGRs and research staff gave the session a big thumbs-up rating it 4.74 out of 5 overall (5 being Excellent), with participants commenting that:
- “[The is a] Fantastic series of events, thank you very much to every one involved!”; and
- “[I] Am already applying it to my research.”
When asked what was “most useful” from the Top 3 comments from participants were:
- “The trainer recalling his experiences to answer questions about daily practice of these principles.”
- “Practicals and applicability.”
- “The facilitator was very animated and made the course very interesting and easy to follow.”
Looking forward to seeing you on the CAPM Day early next year!