Advanced Project Management, the penultimate course in Fistral’s CAPM training programme, almost received top marks from staff at UCC in Cork. The course was given an overall rating of 4.90 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), with extremely positive staff feedback.
When asked what they most valued, staff said the:
- “Content was great. Instructor explained concepts with graphs, examples and calculations. Sufficient time is given to do exercises and to understand concepts.”
- “Great training and good instructor”
- “Approaches to project management; the importance of understanding the psychology of people at work; the opportunity to ask the trainer questions.”
- “Engaging trainer.”
- “Excellent Project Structure, Managing Change and Team Development.”
- “Earned Value Analysis & Project Team Development.”
We’re next back to deliver the CAPM Exam Prep Day, so participants should keep studying the PMBOK!