Joining us onsite recently at Strathclyde Doctoral School, a cohort of PGR’s undertook Fistral’s Advanced Project Management training. The group gave the training a fantastic perfect 5 out of 5 rating (5 being Excellent) and in addition:
- 100% would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “A really good course that gives you practical tools to improve your projects.”
- “Very applicable. Gives a good understanding of the way projects are run and how to best approach them.”
- “Great framework.”
- “Very beneficial course.”
- “Provided useful skills for my PhD”
- “It was amazing!”
Other comments included, “Is a really useful course and [the trainer] is able to make us understand and be able to use every tool talked about, it’s very nice to be able to use some complex techniques in such a small amount of time.”