We welcomed senior research staff at the University of Warwick back to part two of our training Advanced Techniques for Managing Complex Research Projects.
The group of Associate Professors, Research Associates, PIs, Research Fellow and related academic staff gave this session an overall feedback rating of 4.67 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). In addition, they all agreed that they would recommend this session to a colleague and that they feel more confident in using the tools and techniques learned.
We asked them what they’d say to a colleague interested in this session:
- “Good overview of things to think about”
- “Great advice for current techniques to apply day-to-day”
- “Definitely worth attending for the useful tools and ways of understanding approaches to managing project timelines and resources. Particularly with grant proposal type project planning in mind.
Other comments included:
- “Great course”
- “I’m looking forward to putting some of these tools into practise”
- “This was great”
- “A really useful and engaging course”