Staff at the University of Warwick logged on to Part One of Fistral’s training webinar series entitled Advanced Techniques for Managing Complex Research Projects.
Experienced researchers gave the course a perfect overall feedback score of 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% said they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Highly recommend.”
- “It’s very useful, focussed on actual practice, and highly recommended.”
- “It provided me with real-life examples of project managing techniques shared by an experienced project manager. I was able to ask questions and got insightful answers that will affect the way I go about project managing from now on.”
Other comments included:
- “Excellent resources, the instructor was Excellent [too].”
- “It was great -thanks!”
- “This was a really useful session – trust me, I don’t always say that! It was appropriately tailored and dispensed with the kind of management lingo and pseudo-theory that usually puts me off. I am looking forward to the next session.”
- “Thank you [The Trainer] the session was very helpful, looking forward to the next one.”
- “Very interesting session.”