Postgraduate Researchers and research staff from the University of Bath attended Fistral’s Advanced Project Management webinar.
During this course, attendees are introduced to tried and tested management techniques for dealing with complex and collaborative projects. In complement to previous Project Management and Risk sessions, this course focuses on the remaining material needed for the CAPM exam in addition to introducing new advanced techniques and concepts.
The group gave the training an overall feedback rating of 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). In addition, they agreed 100% that they would recommend the session to a colleague.
- “Very applicable material, reusable and adapted to context.”
- “A good overview of key tools which can support the planning, delivery and management of a project.”
- “Good for setting out a research project.”
- “Join this course, Project Management is needed in every aspect of our lives, not only work. This is about working smartly and not harder.”
- “This course is really helpful for understanding and implementing effective project management strategies.”
- “It’s an interesting course applicable surely to PhD research but also in any future job.”
- “Session led by a great host, showing practical tools for managing our work.”
- “Super session as always.”