Researchers at Ulster University logged on to our webinar session entitled Assertive Communication for the PhD Researcher. The group gave the session a feedback score of 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and furthermore:
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It was really helpful to understand communication styles and the role [tool learned] can play in how we communicate.”
- “Clear and practical advice.”
- “Extremely informative and helps provide understanding into communication techniques and engaging in dialogue.”
- “Very interesting session, definitely worth doing.”
- “Great session to [learn how to] communicate better.”
Other comments included:
- “Really positive session, not too heavy and plenty of time to reflect.”
- “A very informative workshop led by a very supportive and engaging instructor.”