Postgraduate researchers from the University of Strathclyde logged on to Fistral’s webinar entitled Taking Charge of Your Time: Avoid Drifting. The group gave an overall feedback rating of 4.92 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The group agreed 100% that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d say to a colleague who asks about the session:
- “Helpful in assessing my current time management system and introducing new ideas to use in future.”
- “Definitely recommend it.”
- “Good presentation, engaging presenters and information was delivered quick and direct.”
- “Not too long but packed a good amount of useful information.”
- “A great way to learn about how to block out your time and prioritise tasks.”
- “Informative, succinct.”
- “Very useful for myself in improving my processes for time-management.”
- “Highly recommend for time management tips.”
- “Don’t hesitate to attend.”
- “A well-run and presented course that is very interactive and is a friendly environment that encourages input from participants.”
- “Worthwhile session that would definitely benefit them if they find themselves being distracted or someone who at times allows their concentration and focus to drift.”
Other comments included:
- “Great course, thank you.”
- “The speaker was very well versed in their delivery and the methods used were engaging and beneficial.”