Onsite once more at The University of Strathclyde, we delivered Fistral’s CAPM Preparation training course to a group of PhD students from the Doctoral College.
Accredited by the Project Management Institute, the Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM), is a globally recognised credential that opens the door to opportunities at every career stage in the field of project management.
The group gave the training course an overall feedback rating of a perfect 5 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It was a great session to learn specific details about the CAPM exam.”
- “[The Trainer] explains things really clearly and the content is useful.”
- “A very good snippet into the CAPM exams.”