A group of postgraduate students and research staff at the University of Bath joined us for a CAPM Preparation webinar training course. The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification is a globally recognized qualification administered by the Project Management Institute.
The attendees rated the training 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% of attendees agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Super useful in order to pass the exam, a good integrating session of all the PM info we’ve learned.”
- “If they have time, do it!”
- “Be ready to learn, intensively.”
- “These are essential skills that can make a real difference in the planning and execution of planned projects.”
Other comments included:
- “I enjoyed the course.”
- “Thanks for the sessions, they were great!”
We’d like to wish the group good luck as they sit the CAPM exam.