February and March saw the end of the second suite of CAPM courses – namely ‘Project Risk Management’, ‘Advanced Project Management’ and ‘CAPM Preparation Day’. These three courses, combine with Project Management in the Real World to satisfy the criteria set by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to allow participants to sit the CAPM examination.
The courses had a combined rating of 4.45 out of 5 (5 being excellent), with participants valuing: “Project planning.”; “Real life examples.” and “Example questions.”, and Top 5 comments across the courses as follows:
- “I really enjoyed how [the trainer] did the course. It was very enjoyable!”
- “Quality and usefulness of course content and handouts [is] excellent!”
- “A great course with excellent training.”
- “Majority of course content is relevant to work, or will be relevant.”
- “Excellent course, well worth while, so far the best course attended at the University.”