Preparing for the globally recognised CAPM exam, Post Graduate Researchers at the University of Strathclyde attended Part One of our three-part ‘Introduction to Project Planning’ course. Called ‘Establishing Foundations’, this session examines how to initially identify the building blocks for a successful project.
The group gave the session a feedback rating of 4.58 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). All attendees agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague
- Learnt tools and techniques that they will put into practise
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
Comments from the group included
- “Thank you, it was helpful.”
- “Great session!”
- “I fully understood the course and it was excellent!”
We look forwarding to seeing this cohort very soon for Part Two of the training.