We welcomed a cohort of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year PhD students from the University of Strathclyde Doctoral College to Fistral’s Professional Communication Skills webinar.
The students logged in from multiple locations including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, Jordan, Athens, and Saudi Arabia, one of the benefits of online learning!
The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.50 out of 5 (5 being Excellent), and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “It has many useful models that can direct your communication.”
- “Really impactful.”
- “It’s worth it.”
- “I learned some pointers that can allow me to communicate effectively.”
- “Extremely helpful. [The Trainer] was fantastic!”
- “Productive day.”