We hosted a webinar session called Advanced Techniques for Managing Complex Research Projects (Part 1) for senior research staff at the University of Warwick.
The staff agreed 100% that they would recommend this session to a colleague and that they feel more confident in using the tools and techniques learned.
When asked what they’d tell a colleague who was interested in this session, answers included:
- “Good refresher on PM techniques. Allows for reflection on previous projects and where improvements can be made”
- “The tools explained could be really useful for e.g. grant proposal writing when beginning a project. Also keeping projects on track once they start, particularly where there are multiple avenues to a project”
- “Good review of key project management knowledge”
- “Great host and delivery”
- “Really interesting session, I found the interactive aspects made it much easier to engage and understand the tools being discussed and how to apply them in a research context.”