We welcomed a cohort of mainly 1st and 3rd year PhD students at the University of Strathclyde to a webinar session entitled Creating a Good Supervisory Relationship.
The students gave an overall feedback rating of 4.45 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and agreed 100% that they:
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Attend the session for building a good relationship with your supervisor.”
- “Informative and helpful.”
- “Highly informative and should ideally be taken at the very start of a PhD study.”
- “Informative about how to manage supervisor student relationship“
- “It gives (a) better communication platform with your supervisor and also builds your confidence level to face tasks and overcome fear.”
Other comments included:
- “Thank you for this interesting session”
- “Great session, thanks”