Postgraduate Researchers from the University of Strathclyde logged on to the third part of our Introduction to Project Planning training, ‘Creating the Plan’. We defined the purpose, requirements and expectations in previous webinars. We now look at identifying the tasks required to complete the project, before considering sequencing and scheduling them.
The group gave the session an overall feedback rating of 4.71 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and agreed unanimously that they:
- Would you recommend the session to a colleague
- Will put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab
- Would attend more Fistral webinars
- “A helpful series”
- “Really useful module”
- “One of the best training I have ever had”
- “Wonderful course, a lot of important fundamentals and groundwork for the future research planning and organising”
- “Really enjoyed the session”
We look forward to seeing the group again shortly for our Risk Management training.