A group of PGRs from the University of Strathclyde joined Fistral onsite for our training session Project Management in the Real World. The attendees rated the training 4.96 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
- 100% Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- 100% Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “That I had a good time and met some new people.”
- “Essential for the PhD journey.”
- “Very good for planning your PhD and managing the various tasks involved in your project.”
- “Interesting, rather fun, better than it sounds.”
- “I would recommend to personnel with zero PM experience.”
- “It made a difference in my approach towards my project.”
- “Very engaging and fun lecturer makes learning easy.”