Research staff at the University of Bristol joined us online for a webinar session entitled Project Management Techniques for Planning Your Research (Parts 1 & 2), focusing on pre-award planning.
The group gave the training a feedback rating of 4.75 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague asks about this session:
- “Please sign up for this session, it is very interactive and informative, providing essential information for managing projects.”
- “A quick basic introduction to concepts.”
- “Examples were quite useful to understand how to use the tools [The Trainer] was explaining to us”
- “Superb. Would recommend.”
- “A great introduction to project management techniques, not only applicable to research.”
Other comments included:
- “I really loved it! Brilliant! Super informative and useful!”
- “Thank you, that was really helpful.”
- “Thank you [The Trainer], great delivery of the content too.”