A recent course held in the Paris Headquarters of the European Space Agency (ESA) was very well received by participants.
The course is specially aligned to the needs of the Space industry, which is reflected in the course and instructor rating of 4.44 out of 5 (5 being excellent).
Top 5 comments over the 4-day course were as follows:
- “The rhythm and the content of the courses were excellent.”
- “A lot of hands on exercises have helped a lot in benefiting from the course.”
- “I got some responses to issues that arose during my working life, so now I am better prepared for timely solving real situation difficulties.”
- “The workshops are really well thought [through], they help a lot the comprehension and stimulate the discussion.”
- “[The trainer] was great in motivating the course and giving his experience to our support. I would definitely recommend the course to ESA staff.”
I look forward to receiving feedback from the Advanced PM course in Paris next week, where I’m sure we’ll keep up the good work.