Our most recent course delivered for LSE Space was very well received by staff working in the Space sector.
‘Constructive Ways to Manage Difficult Behaviour and Challenging Situations’ was given an overall rating of 4.56 out of 5 (5 being Excellent). Designed to equip participants with a foundation of core skills upon which to build effective conflict resolution and negotiation approaches, which can be applied in both one-to-one and group interactions – this course was contextualised to meet the needs of staff working in the Space sector.
Staff at LSE enjoyed the course and found the tools and techniques useful and applicable; with the Top 5 comments as follows:
- “Excellent, I would recommend to everyone in the company from newly employed to the management team.”
- “It was interesting, I learned some useful techniques that I will implement.”
- “Applying theoretical concepts in practical situations and exercises [was useful].”
- “Good opportunity to increase awareness and improvement of oneself.”
- “Good working atmosphere maintained by the teacher, encouraging active participation. Useful exercises for practicing. Helpful documentation. Can recommend the course!”