A recent Project Management inthe Real World course with the University of Exeter Doctoral College rated 4.83 out of 5 (5 being excellent), with all attendees indicating they would recommend the course to a colleague.
- “Great order to the workshop, valuable techniques, useful resources that will be used inthe future. Would recommend to others to learn about project management and transferable skills. Interactive case studies useful to put techniques into practice.”
- “Well presented and engaging. Simple presentation of complex concepts.Lots of interaction.”
- “Great instructor, valuable information, will be useful inthe future.”
- “Very informative & practical.”
- “Informative. Useful. Appreciate the examples & exercise. Speaker/trainer was excellent – professional but accessible.”
- “Did what it said on the tin, plus… enjoyable; interesting; informative; thought provoking.”