Onsite for this session, we welcomed a group of PhD students from the University of Strathclyde, to a training course in Glasgow entitled Advanced Project Management. The course builds upon Project and Risk Management courses to provide a pathway to globally-recognised professional PM certification, as well as the practical tools and techniques provided in-session.
Combined with the final session, CAPM Preparation day, these 4 sessions provide eligibility to sit the Project Management Institute (PMI)’s professional certification recognised world-wide – Certified Associate in Project management (CAPM).
The students rated the session 4.90 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about the training:
- “A great opportunity to learn about Project Management, which is something extremely useful for your future career.”
- “Very engaging and interactive. Covers a reasonable breadth and depth and all techniques are introduced with clear examples and/or tasks. [The Trainer] is amazing and a joy to be around, makes a 7-hour session fly by.”
- “Highly recommended for planning projects.”