We commit to treating your data as we would treat our own information.
By this, we mean that we:
- Hold and store your data securely under password protection, and it is backed up and encrypted as appropriate.
- Do not, and will never, share your information without your permission or unless legally obliged to.
- Will use passwords and encryption if data ever needs to be transmitted.
- Will not contact you or use your information other than as approved and using the information directly provided by you (e.g. occasional updates such as the Fistral Newsletter or relevant social media posts).
- Will share with you, edit or delete your information as you request and at any time, just email email@example.com.
- Do not hold any sensitive personal data, financial information or demographic information.
- Value and respect the information you have provided and will be thoughtful when using it.
- Will let you know if there is ever a data breach that could impact upon you as quickly as possible.
- Will take all measures necessary to securely store, transmit, backup and protect your information, using robust technologies and recommended and security-conscious hardware/software.
Should you wish to be removed from our mailing list it’s easy to unsubscribe through the link at the bottom of each newsletter, Contacting Us, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org