We delivered an ‘Embracing Change’ training webinar to staff at The University of Dundee as part of their Organisational and Professional Development Programme. The staff group rated the training given at 4.63 out of 5 (5 being Excellent).
The attendees gave some really interesting insight into key things they will do differently as a result of the training including:
- “Don’t sweat the small stuff!”
- “Be positive about change”
- “Not waste time worrying”
- “Acknowledging that what you feel in reaction to change is normal”
All of the group agreed they:
- Would recommend this session to colleagues
- Learnt new tools and techniques
- Will put the learning into practice on return to desk/lab
- Would attend another Fistral training webinar
We wish the group all the best with current and future ‘changes’ which we are confident they will certainly now fully embrace.