The first run of our new Strategic Project Management 3-day course with Queen’s University, Belfast was exceedingly well received. Overall feedback was extremely positive, with trainer and course rating 4.73 out of 5 overall (5 being excellent).
Designed and delivered by Fistral as part of QUB’s Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 7 Certificate in Stategic Project Management, the course met and exceeded all our expectations, and was fun and challenging all-round.
Top 5 comments (in addition to the one in the title) included:
- “This was an absolutely brilliant course. The mix of theory and practical work was great – I feel like we will all have a much better understanding of project management as the result of the practical elements.”
- “[The trainer] was wonderful keeping a consistent, motivating energy in a room of easily distracted adults. The information provided was easily transferred to the assignment and real projects. It was clear and straight forward, making application more effective.”
- “Excellent course, mix of theoretical + practical really brought content together. Great opportunity to network.”
- “Really interesting course! Good & useful training – Excellent!”
- “[The trainer was] clearly very knowledgeable [sic] and has a large enthusiasm for the course. Course was very engaging, interesting. The days went quickly – didn’t feel as if they dragged on. [They] didn’t just read slides – excellent at answering questions and managing the day.”
Good luck with teh exam submissions everyone!