Our first onsite course of the academic year was delivered to PGRs at the University of Bath. The UKRI CDT in Accountable, Responsible and Transparent AI group attended Fistral’s one-day Introduction to Project Management in-person training course.
The PGRs gave the course a perfect overall feedback rating of 5 out 5 (5 being Excellent).
All attendees agreed that they would recommend the session to a colleague and that they felt more confident in using the tools and techniques they learned.
Comments from the group included:
- “It was really helpful and I would recommend “
- “Actually shows how project management is useful to our process”
- “Useful tools to apply in project management, including your PhD”. Some
- “Tips on working with your supervisors & self-management. Interesting exercises”
- “Highly applicable to PhD management”
- “Good to take step back to apply Project Management tools to PhD process”
- “Excellent – loads of practical and actionable things to implement for PhD”
- “Brilliant presentation and easily approachable”
- “Very engaging session”
- “Good practical overview”