Staff from the University of Dundee logged on to two Fistral webinar sessions “Introduction to Project Planning” and “Planning for Uncertainty”. The first session offers an introduction to the process of managing projects and the tools to assist in planning and tracking progress. The second considers uncertainty and introduces tools and techniques to proactively identify and respond to risks during the planning process, rather than reactively during a project.
The group gave the two sessions an overall feedback rating of 4.50 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed that they would attend more Fistral webinars.
- “Lots of good ideas”
- “Helpful and formative sessions”
- “Very concentrated but worthwhile 2 x sessions”
- “I learned a lot”
- “I wish we had done this a year ago!”
- “Really useful and informative”
- “I’ve picked up some useful ideas, techniques and considerations”
- “Really helpful sessions”
- “Very interesting”
- “Great sessions”
- “Lots to think about”
- “Very useful session”
- “That has been helpful”