A second group of PGR’s at the University of Manchester, Graphene NOWNANO CDT joined Fistral onsite for our Introduction to Project Management training. The group gave the session an overall rating of 4.77 out of 5.00 (5 being Excellent), and feedback included:
- 100% agreed they feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- 100% Will be able to apply this learning in current work/research/ study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Enthusiastic delivery, better than I would expect a project management session to be.”
- “I found it very useful to understand why estimated timescales are often wrong, and how to better understand all the expectations of a project even for a personal project.”
- “Genuinely engaging and useful.”
- “It was more entertaining and useful than expected.”
- “A well organized session with a variety of good tips.”
- “Excellently presented and very informative.”