A group from the University of Strathclyde Internship Programme logged on to Fistral’s Introduction to Project Management webinar session.
The attendees gave the training an overall feedback rating of ‘Very Good’ and 100% said they felt more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Funny and useful.”
- “Useful introductory session that makes starting a project seem a bit less daunting.”
- “[The Trainer] was very friendly and engaging.”
- “Very informative and delivered in an engaging way.”
- “[The Trainer] is really friendly and seems approachable if you need further help.”
- “It simplifies planning. It provides you with tools to consider what it is you are doing, who will benefit from it and how will you achieve your goal.”
- “The tools will help you if you feel overwhelmed.“
- “Nice overview/introduction to different techniques, which are also covering different areas of project management.”
Other comments included:
- “Nice useful refresher, thank you.”
- “I think your application of these tools to real-life examples was really useful for showing the value of them within projects.”
- “It was an enjoyable, simple and informative session.”