A group of research staff and PhDs from The University of Bath joined us online for a training session Introduction to Project Management.
This session is part of a professional certification suite that can lead to a globally-recognised PM accreditation – Certified Associate in Project management (CAPM) – offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The attendees gave the training course an overall feedback rating of 4.67 out of 5 (5 being Excellent) and 100% agreed they:
- Would recommend this session to a colleague.
- Feel more confident in using the tools & techniques learned.
- Will be able to apply this learning in their current work/research/study.
We asked what they’d tell a colleague who asks about this session:
- “Very informative and well-organised introduction to any project planning.”
- “[A] useful contribution to personal project managing skills and logical thinking.”